During this unprecedented time, we wish to extend our heartfelt prayers for health and safety to our global client community, and let you know that our thoughts go out to everyone impacted by the pandemic.
Here at Nerac, we have taken significant steps to achieve the advised “social distancing” recommendation by our Center for Disease Control, and to limit exposure to COVID-19. We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC and the World Health Organization regarding the virus. We will continue to seek guidance from these agencies, public health officials and government agencies on an ongoing basis.
We are prepared to help, as always, in any capacity necessary to continue to support our clients’ research needs, especially as those needs may be changing rapidly. Our team stands ready to assist in reducing the wide-ranging impact of disruption with deliberate communication from your service team around deadlines and expectations as the COVID-19 situation evolves. We are fortunate that our business functions routinely on a virtual or “remote” basis, so the physical location of employees does not impact our ability to provide services. Please call on us for any business or research related needs!
- Contact us form: https://www.nerac.com/contact-us/
- Eunice White, Executive Director of Business Development, 860.760.0332, email@example.com
- Deb Chase, Client Services Manager, 860-760.0410, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main Phone: 860.872.7000
As always, thank you for being a customer and for your continued trust as we manage through this challenging time together. And please stay healthy.
- 63CEO Bouley Answers Questions That Clients Commonly Ask About Nerac Read the full release here.
- 55Schools of Engineering and Nursing along with campus-wide iQ program at UConn leverage entrepreneur’s extensive business development experience Read the full release here.
- 54CEO Addresses Questions that Clients Commonly Ask About Nerac Read the full release here.