Annual Subscription Services
Nerac offers various plans to meet your specific research needs and budget. With our wide array of access to industry, market and patent database information and technical and business journals combined with years of analyst research experience, we provide comprehensive and personal support to our client’s specific needs.
Our plans start with a Entry-Level 1-3 user offering with limited alert services and range to an Enterprise Version covering unlimited business users, alerts, and locations. We customize the service to your requirements.
Please contact us to review the plans and receive a quoted price.
Business and Technical Advisory Services
Nerac’s Advisory Services engagements are customized to our client’s specific requirements and managed by a detailed Statement of Work (SOW) developed, reviewed and approved by our clients. Advisory Services topics include:
- Patent research and portfolio landscaping, competitive patent analysis and tracking
- Technology scouting including license or acquisition opportunities, IP management and strategic roadmap services
- Market, technology and competitive intelligence (industry, competitive consumer and technology trends)
- New product development support including technology and market assessment and opportunity identification
- Regulatory requirements:
- Medical Device clinical literature evaluations and clinical evaluation support for updating technical files for EU, Chinese FDA clinical literature evaluations to support Order 650 and State-of-the-Art Analysis
- Pharmaceutical – Pharmacovigilence and government data requirements and assessments
- Scientific – Filings and compliance adherence and reporting
- Market, competitive and technology briefings to monitor critical business indicators on a scheduled basis
Our analysts have access to nearly fifty (50) database and business and technical journals including: SCOPUS, Medline, PubMed, Patbase, Orbit, Profound, Newsbank, World Patent Application, Embase, etc.
Please contact us for a complementary consultation about your requirements and we will discuss the best way to engage our services and develop a proposed solution.