Registration: 5:00-5:30 pm
Panel Discussion: 5:30-6:30 pm
UCONN Graduate Business Learning Center
Observation Deck, 2nd floor
100 Constitution Plaza
Ripi Singh, Chief of Innovation, Inspiring Next
Mike Accorsi, Senior Associate Dean – UCONN School of Engineering
Jill Mayer, New Haven Manufacturer’s Association
Sudhi Bangalore, VP of Industry 4.0, Stanley Black & Decker
Nicholas Gondek, Director of Additive Manufacturing/Applications Engineer, ACT Group
Robert Rice, Ph.D., VP Engineering, Control Station
Tim Maurer, Practice Lead, Innovation Insights & Consulting Practice, Nerac
Kevin Bouley, CEO, Nerac
David Souder, Interim Dean, UCONN School of Business
What you will learn:
- The “Why and How” of Industry 4.0 in context of the CT ecosystem
- State of Industry 4.0, IoT/IIoT; Analytics; AR; AI; ML; Etc.
- The Role of Academia in Industry 4.0
- Examples of IoT/IIoT Product and Process Innovations
- Small business manufacturing needs and perspectives
- Considerations on Innovating in IoT/IIoT
Registration is Free! To register, please click here. You will receive a confirmation email. We hope to see you there!
For parking and building access to the Graduate Learning Business Center, please click here. Event will be held in the Observation Deck on the 2nd Floor.