Wednesday, March 25, 2015 | 1:00 to 2:00pm (EST)
Patenting Best Practices: Navigate the Patent Process Successfully!
Gain a working knowledge of the patenting process and best practices.
We invite you to attend a free webinar hosted by Nerac which will provide an overview of patenting best practices. This webinar will help you navigate the patenting process by learning about provisional patent applications, filing for patents in other countries, patentability, freedom-to-operate and invalidity… and when it’s best to put each of them into action.
There are many questions surrounding the patenting process. Webinar attendees will gain knowledge on the following topics:
- What are the benefits of filing a provisional patent application?
- When should you apply for patents in foreign countries?
- How do you determine patentability? What is your liability if you don’t patent?
- Is your idea novel? How do you find out?
- Invalidating a patent — what does it take?
If you are a Venture Investor, Intellectual Property Manager, R&D Director, R&D Manager, Innovation Manager or Business Development Manager, you don’t want to miss this webinar……join Nerac IP analyst Skye McClain, Ph.D., for a powerful discussion designed to give you the insights and information you need!
- 64Issue: An IP attorney for a consumer electronics company informed Nerac that they were ready to ship product and had sent samples to a retail chain and had received a concerning response. The retail chain informed the Nerac client that they were worried that the packaging might infringe on a patent that was owned by…
- 62Originally published January 11, 2019. According to a recent 2017 survey conducted by The Association of University Technology Managers (AUTM) about the state of licensing and related activity for US academic and non-profit research institutions, start-ups continue to be a core focus of university technology transfer offices, with more than $3 billion in gross licensing revenue…
- 60Introduction The global market for biotechnology represents a large and complex amalgamation of different products that touches many different industry segments. In the healthcare industry alone, biologics represent a greater than $125 billion global market, and biosimilars legislation in the US and EU has spawned new generic biologics markets that will continue to grow. In…