Nerac’s team of analysts work with clients to conduct focused research and analysis addressing critical questions related to medical device and other life science industries including nutrition, dietary supplements, biomaterials, biomedical engineering, patient care, and health and wellness to support all stages of the product development lifecycle, from ideation to commercialization and post-market activities.
Our medical device and life sciences services include:
- State of the Art analysis/review throughout the product development life cycle
- Systematic literature searches and literature analysis/review to address specific key manufacturer questions and areas of interest, such as innovation and sustainability
- Periodic surveillance of the literature (alerts) to keep clients up to date on specific topics and trends
- Market analyses and competitive intelligence reports
- Patent searches and patent landscapes
When you need information, Nerac delivers key results for your scientific, business, and marketing research. We review, analyze, and organize the information according to your schedule and budgetary needs.
Innovation and Sustainable Development:
Achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals will address key global challenges and result in a better and more sustainable future. In addition to providing value to society, these goals represent market opportunities and potential value to businesses and manufacturers, such as the development of new products and services. Though all 17 goals provide opportunities for the healthcare and life sciences sector, examples of key goals/opportunities include:
- SDG 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
- SDG 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- SDG 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Nerac Medical Device and Life Science Analysts can support your innovation and sustainability efforts via a range of custom deliverables such as: scientific or clinical literature evaluations addressing specific questions or technology areas, evaluation of a new product concept, or identification of possible academic collaborators or strategic partners.
Please contact us here or call us at +1 860 872 7000 to learn more about our Medical Device and Life Sciences services and how we can help you.