“A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids a problem.” Albert Einstein
Sydney Dichsen works with medical device companies worldwide to support their regulatory approval/recertification and monitors the on-going safety and efficacy of their marketed products. Her background in chemistry, human nutrition, regulatory affairs and medical device compliance provides well-rounded expertise for working with medical device companies to provide regulatory support during and after product regulatory approval.
Sydney is a medical writer with Masters internship and thesis experience in medical and regulatory writing specific to medical devices.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Nutrition
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Device Compliance
- Medical Devices
- Masters of Public Health from A.T. Still University
- Masters of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies from Southern Utah University
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry and Nutrition from the University of North Dakota
- American Medical Writers Association